1. Membership application form
2. Membership fee to be paid
3. Export performance of the last three years that is duly certified by a Chartered Accountant
4. Self-attested copy of Importer Exporter Code (IEC
5. Self-attested copy of GST number
6. Self-attested copy of PAN number
7. If it is a manufacturing exporter, a self-attested copy of the SSI (Small Scale Industry Registration) certificate or Industrial License or IEM (Industrial Entrepreneur Memorandum) used by the licensing authority needs to be submitted.
Once you become a member of the Council of Leather Exports, a Registration-Cum-Membership-Certificate (RCMC)
is issued, which remains valid for 5 years.