Here’s how you can register with TEXPROCIL:
1. Visit the official website of Texprocil and click on the membership menu.
2. Click on Membership login. The membership management program screen will appear. Now, click on enter now.
3. Click on new member if you haven’t registered yet. If you have already registered, you can click on the option of registered member.
4. Fill the required details like business name and IEC number.
6. Attach the above-mentioned documents as required. Take a print of the filled form.
7. The signed application form, along with self-attested hard copies of the uploaded documents and payment receipt, need to be sent to the head office of Texprocil in Mumbai.
8. Once the documents are verified, you will receive the approval of membership on your registered email address3
Once you’ve received Registration-Cum-Membership Certificate (RCMC)
, you can export from India
easily with ecommerce.