• Log on to the official DGFT
website and enter your username, password and CAPTCHA code to login.
• Go to services. Under Apply for e-RCMC, click on ‘Start fresh application’. If you have already started filling an application, click on ‘Proceed with Existing Application’.
• A declaration will be asked on profile updates. Click yes to make sure you have updated the profile and save.
• Under RCMC details section, select Wool & Woollens Export Promotion Council and fee details.
• Select export products and add required information.
• Select Authorised Representatives/Department Heads/Contact Persons for the councils & click on Add Details button to save the details.
• Under ‘Other Information’, select the countries to which you are exporting and save.
• After filling all the required information, attach mentioned documents under Attachments Section and save.
• Read the terms and declaration before accepting it. Click on save.
• You can now check the preview of your application, along with attached documents. Post that, click on sign button to complete the process.
• Finally, make the required payment for RCMC4