RCMC stands for Registration cum Membership Certificate
– an important document given by various EPCs. As an exporter, you can become a member of the council by applying for RCMC, issued as per the Foreign Trade Policy. Following are the steps to apply for RCMC4
• On the official website of DGFT
, login in with your username and password. If you do not already have a username or password, you can create an account.
• Navigate to Services > e-RCMC.
• Click on ‘Apply for e-RCMC’.
• Click on Start Fresh Application or choose to complete your draft application by clicking on Proceed with Existing Application.
• Under RCMC Details section, you have to:
- Select Export Promotion Council/Commodity Board and fee details.
- Add all the details in the form.
- Click the checkbox at the end as acceptance of terms and conditions. Click on Save and next.
• Check the preview of your application and click on sign.
• Proceed to the payment gateway for e-payment for the RCMC application fee.
Post this, you can collect the e-payment receipt and track your submitted application status on the dashboard.