You can also register your AD code with customs on their website, Icegate
. The process is now completely online2
1) Log into Icegate website using your ID and password.
2) Click on Bank Account Management on the left panel.
3) The Export Promotion Bank Account Management page opens up where you have to click on AD Code Registration.
4) Select the Authorized Dealer Code Registration and click on submit to view the dashboard for AD Code Bank Account Registration. If you have not registered your locations earlier, you can click 'Add Account option' at the bottom of the dashboard.
5) Then, fill the required details including localtion, bank name and AD code. Upload the necessary document as mentioned on the website.
5) Once you’ve uploaded your documents successfully, an image reference number (IRN) and document reference number (DRN) are generated.
6) After you user enter all valid inputs, click on Save Change. A six-digit OTP is sent to your email
id and mobile number.
7) Once the OTP is verified, request for bank account modification is submitted to ICEGATE. When the bank account add request is approved by ICEGATE, the bank account details will start reflecting on Authorized Dealer or AD Code dashboard3
Amazon's Exports Compliance Dashboard assists you in obtaining export documents and licenses like AD code and IEC.