Exporters, who are eligible for refund or drawback against their shipping bills
, can check the status of their drawback on ICEGATE website. Following are the steps to check the drawback status against your IEC application:
• Log in to the ICEGATE portal and click on ‘Services’ tab. Choose a user type.
• From the list of services mentioned, select the drawback enquiry suitable.
• Fill in the application form by entering your registered PAN number, date, location and IEC.
• Click on ‘View Drawback Status’ after the form is submitted.
• If you have a drawback against the shipping bill, then choose the ‘Drawback Pending’ status and if your drawback amount has been accepted and you want to check that, then check the “Drawback Sanctioned” status.