Below are the steps to apply for RoSCTL3
1. Visit the DGFT website and fill in the ANF 4-R form with a digital signature. While filling out the form, keep the shipping bills handy. Fifty shipping bills can be used in a single application.
2. Once the application, along with the bills, has been submitted, the applicant needs to register for RoSCTL scripts while keeping in mind the following guidelines:
• Shipment from EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) ports and non-EDI ports cannot be clubbed together in a single application.
• The port of registration for EDI enabled port needs to be chosen from any of the ports from where the export has been conducted.
3. Once submitted, DGFT
’s system will electronically approve the entitlement per shipping bill including the additional ad-hoc incentives.
4. After the approval of the final entitlement, scrips will be issued by the RA (Regional Authority) in a paperless mode. The RAs will scrutinize 2% of issued RoSCTL applications per week under an RMS (Risk Management System). The RMS cases will be automatically generated by DGFT.