1. Once you have received an EPCG license from DGFT, you must indicate the export items to be manufactured using the imported machinery or capital goods.
2. Then, register the license at customs or via ICEGATE
3. You can import machinery or capital goods at import duty. Once installed, obtain an installation certificate for the machinery.
4. Submit it to the DGFT for an EODC (Export Obligation Discharge Certificate).
5. Submit EODC or closure letter to the customs department and redeem bank guarantee.
An EPCG license can benefit your business in the long run. The Government of India has introduced many schemes and incentives to assist exporters and accelerate export growth from India. With e-commerce exports programs, Indian exporters can grow their businesses and take their local products across the world with ease.