Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)
provides assistance for Indian exporters to store, pack, ship and deliver their products across the globe. When you choose FBA to dropship your products, here’s what you get:
- Amazon stores your products in the Amazon Fulfilment center.
- Amazon handles quick delivery to destinations across the globe with the Prime shipping option.
- Amazon offers 24/7 customer service
- Amazon FBA takes care of the returns
- Amazon FBA notifies you when you need to restock the products (if needed).
To enable easy shipping from India to the US fulfillment centers, Amazon launched SEND — a cross-border shipping solution that offer exporters a hassle-free shipping process and customs support. If a business wants to store even a single product for sale in the US, it can use Amazon’s warehouses there and pay for storage of that product only for just one day. With SEND, sellers can easily track shipments, ensure convenient pickup and delivery, and avail these services at competitive rates. It also enables sellers who use Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) to ship small parcels abroad.