· It’s one of the quickest methods of transporting products after air freight
· The cost is less than shipping via flight.
· For shipments with volume greater than 13 cubic metres, the price is lower than LCL.
· One-time loading and unloading leads to fast transit times.
· Cargo is safe while in transit because the container remains sealed.
· There is no chance of cross-contamination with any other products. Cotton clothing, for instance, may absorb odors from nearby spices or chemicals if stored in the same space. The use of FCL shipping prevents this.
· To export big, fragile (ceramics, chemicals), and valuable goods, FCL is beneficial.
· FCL uses temperature-controlled containers to transport perishable goods like fresh vegetables.