• COA documents are used to provide a guarantee that the products produced by the manufacturer or exporter match the expectations and standards of the customers.
• It is used for product inspection, and also serves as an identification document for the status of each product.
• It provides more detailed information than the product label.
• COA consists of information from material supplier to material user with details on identity, quality, and purity of that specific material.
• It enables customers to rely more on their suppliers as this document acts as an assurance that the quality of the manufactured products is not compromised.
Once you have obtained Certificate of Analysis and other required documents for your export business
, you can sell international from the comfort of your home in India using e-commerce.