• Head to the Spices Board of India website
and enter your IEC, valid email address, and registered mobile number.
• An OTP will be sent both to your registered email address and mobile number. Enter OTPs and click submit to complete the verification process.
• You will be directed to the online application form. Fill in the required details as mentioned in the form and submit.
• Along with these details, you must upload documents preferably in a PDF format and images in JPEG (ideal size should be less than 200 kb) format. At the end of this step, an application number will be generated, which you can save for future reference.
• Post this, you can pay the required fees.
• Your application and documents will be transferred to the Spices Board of India for verification.
• You can check the status of your CRES by entering your IEC in the registration window on the website. Once issued, you can download CRES.
Once you’ve obtained CRES and related documents like IEC and AD code
, you can export spices from India to the world. With ecommerce exports, selling internationally has become easier and simpler for Indian MSMEs.