• Go to the e-way bill generation page and enter your login information.
• To generate a new e-way bill, go to the e-way bill main menu and select ‘Generate New’.
• A new EWB bill generation form appears. Fill in the necessary information.
• Choose outward if you are the supplier and inward if you are a receiver. Enter required information.
• Choose document type from invoice, challan, credit note, Bill of Entry
or others if not listed.
• Add document or invoice number.
• Choose date of invoice, challan or document.
• Fill in product name and description.
• Enter the HSN code
for the product, quantity and value of along with the tax rate.
• Add IGST or CGST rates as applicable.
• After entering relevant information, click the ‘Submit’ button to generate an EWB – a unique 12-digit number and QR Code, which provides information in a digital format.
A printed copy of the bill must be given to the transporter.