Below are the steps to apply for an Export Obligation Discharge Certificate online:
1. Visit the DGFT website.
2. Click on ‘Advance Authorisation/DFIA’ under services tab.
3. Click on ‘Redemption/Closure of Advance Authorisation’.
4. Login to the website by entering the required details.
5. Click on either of the two options displayed as suitable: ‘Start the Application’ or ‘Proceed with an Existing Application’.
6. Fill in the mandatory requirements. Non-exchange data interchange (non-EDI) documents, including shipping bills, bills of entry
, CA certificates and bank guarantees, are not automatically updated. The authorization holder must upload non-EDI documents to the relevant database before applying for an EODC.
7. Click the ‘Export’ tab to check export details and add them to the database.
8. Click the ‘Input’ tab to check input details.
9. Click the ‘Redemption Matrix’ tab for license redemption/surrender, regularizing duty paid and waiver of bond.
10. Click the ‘Attachment’ tab to attach non-EDI and related documents stated in step 6.
11. Click the ‘Declaration’ tab after checking all boxes and accepting the terms and conditions. Fill out the company particulars and sign the online EODC application via digital signature or Aadhaar card.
12. Click the ‘Summary’ tab and save it in PDF format.
13. Submit the online EODC application.