What is the Amazon Seller app?
The Amazon Seller app allows you to manage your Amazon.in business from anywhere, giving you more control over how you run your business. Sellers in India can download this app at no additional cost.
How to use the Amazon Seller app?
Download the app from the Apple Store
or Google Play
. If you don’t have an Amazon Seller account, first set up a seller account. If you have an existing seller account, the app syncs with it when you sign in. After you sign in, the app helps you manage business details from anywhere with an internet connection.
What are the Features of the Amazon Seller App?
The Amazon Seller app has features to help you run your Amazon.in business smoothly from your mobile. You can use this app to list products to sell. Scan products with or without a barcode with the visual search feature and instantly discover details about the products listed on Amazon.in.
Using the Amazon Seller app may help you:
- Potentially save time with quick and easy access to your listings, sale details and other marketplace features.
- Manage inventory and product details remotely.
- Possibly improve your performance by keeping up with customer messages and reviews.
Create product listings and edit products photos
- Add offers to existing listings or create new catalog products to sell.
- Use your mobile device’s camera to scan barcodes, take product photos, and upload documents.
- Capture, retouch, edit, and submit professional-quality product photos using the Product Photo Studio.
Manage inventory and pricing
- Navigate product-level inventory details and get aggregated analytics.
- Optimize inventory decisions.
- Get product-level pricing details and make pricing changes.
- Receive push notifications to know when products sell.
- View pending orders and shipment status updates.
- Manage returns.
Ready to manage your business on the go?
Download the Amazon Seller app for iPhone on the Apple Store or for Android on Google Play.
Track and analyze sales
- Track sales and sales growth. Use charts to track year-to-date sales performance and sales by date range.
- Compare performance to past years and monitor key performance indicators.
- View top-selling products.
Manage customer service and engagement
- Get instant notifications about customers questions and send replies through Buyer-Seller Messaging.
- Use the Seller Feedback Manager to manage and post public replies to customer feedback.
- Share on social media your storefront with the list of all your ASINs.
- Check Voice of Customer dashboard, video stories, and Seller Social for the latest updates.
- Deals: Monitor deal performance on the Deals Dashboard, track the performance of Lightning Deals.
- Sponsored Products: Manage and make adjustments to Sponsored Products campaigns.
- Track ad spend, impressions, and average cost-per-click (CPC) of all campaigns in a preferred time range.
- Update daily budget and bids for each campaign. Modify keyword settings and pause individual campaigns.
Leverage additional management tools
- Account Health: Keep an eye on account health metrics with the Account Dashboard.
- View service performance metrics such as Order Defect Rate, Cancellation Rate, Late Shipment Rate, etc.
- Track customer complaints.
- User Permissions: Share access with your team and control user permissions.
- Seller Support: Send questions to the Seller Support team and reply to your ongoing support conversations.
What are the Benefits of Using the Amazon Seller App?
The benefits of using the app are many—and growing. With the Amazon Seller app, you can:
Find products to list your offer on
Create listings and edit professional-quality product photos
Access inventory details for your products
Manage offers, inventory, and returns
Respond to customer messages quickly through Buyer-Seller Messaging
Manage Sponsored Product campaigns
Easily research and sell products on Amazon.in
How to Download the Amazon Seller App?
Download the Amazon Seller app
Currently available for iOS and Android in 11 Amazon marketplaces.
Login to your seller account
Use your Amazon.in seller account credentials to login. If you don't have a seller account, you can register as an Amazon.in seller on the app or by clicking the button below:
Start exploring the app
When you open the app for the first time, you’ll see new feature announcements and a help menu.