What’s Hot On Amazon looks at all the possible opportunities for you to build and upgrade your product listing. The videos bring a forward-looking forecast well beforehand so you can take actions on time to leverage any upcoming event, making this program truly useful and actionable.
The video series touches on various points to bring more ease to Amazon selling:
- It helps boost the selling process and expands your product listing by offering possible profitable recommendations
- It highlights the in-demand products which can help you explore the possible new areas of business opportunities
- It offers a constant forecast by featuring various products to keep you constantly updated about the marketplace
- It wishes to make Amazon a true partner to all businesses by providing customer insights and market trends that can help understand demands and grow business
- It aims to make Amazon the easiest online selling platform for both existing and the new sellers
This video series can be beneficial for you if you’re:
- A new seller looking to start an online business
- An existing seller confused about what to sell on Amazon
- Looking for new products for your listing
- Searching for new ways to expand your business
When & where to watch it?
The episodes of the video series are launched bimonthly. New videos will be released on the 1st and 15th of every month.
You can watch these videos on Amazon’s Instagram page sellersofamazon, Facebook group Sell on Amazon
, as well as on the Youtube channel Sell on Amazon India
. You also get notified about the new videos through emails and regular seller communication, including Sell On Amazon website, blogs, on Seller Central dashboard, etc.
The first four videos are already out. Check out the Launch Video, Work From Home special, Home, Personal care and Gifting, and Health and Fitness right now which have got quite a positive response from the seller community so far.
So what are you waiting for? Join Amazon.in
, leverage this beneficial service, and grow your business in no time.