As someone who started from ground zero in online selling, I can say that my journey from being a new seller to becoming a brand has been a wonderful one. During the course, I gained some insights into making Hathmic a bigger brand.
● Know your market. You can excel if you know when, how, and what market strategy to leverage. Learn every little thing about your marketplace. That’s what helped me gain a quick boost on Amazon.
● The product looks matter to the customers. Make an appealing catalog for the customers, giving all the product details with infographics.
● Amazon is full of resources to help the sellers. Use all those resources and programs like Prime Seller, FBA, Easy Ship, and many such services for your business’s benefit.
● Paying attention to product reviews and feedback is a must. Always listen to what the customers are saying about the product. Revert with a solution for negative feedback.
● Give a wonderful experience to all your customers. On-time delivery, proper packaging, and replying to their queries help in creating a loyal customer base.
● Always keep a watch on your competitors. Look out for what are their marketing and pricing strategies, what deals do they offer, and what conversations are going on around their product.
● Increase your product visibility through deals and advertisements.
● And lastly, make sure to not deviate from the rules of the Amazon marketplace. You may get penalized. Be 100% compliant and follow the guidelines.
For me, the customer is the king. And we should serve only the best to the king. That is the key that led Hathmic to the position where it is today. My journey from almost shutting my business to becoming a brand on Amazon has taught me how to deal in the online selling environment. The success achieved by Hathmic would have never been possible if I was not on the Amazon marketplace and still selling through my local shop