Bridal Wear Manufacturing
- Brides want to look their best on their wedding day. Designers and manufacturers of sarees, lehngas, and other bridal costumes can charge a premium for their beautiful designs and tailoring. All these reasons make wholesale bridal wear manufacturing a lucrative apparel business idea.Baby Clothes Manufacturing
– Manufacturing infant wear and clothes for growing children is another profitable apparel business idea. Babies grow fast and they tend to need a frequent new batch of clothes. A wholesale dress manufacturer of kidswear, you can, therefore, sell large units of baby garments.Lingerie Production
– Lingerie has become one of the hottest selling items in the past few years. A good in-house designer can help in the production of the trendiest of lingerie. Be it bralettes, sporty bras, push-ups or strapless, if you are can manufacture quality and soon-to-be trending underwear, you will find many businesses lining up to buy your items in bulk.Designer Dress Making
– A creative mind can earn a lot from manufacturing dresses with unique designs. Boutique owners are on a lookout for wholesale dress manufacturers who have the capability to produce designer dresses in bulk. As these dresses are usually sold at a higher price than regular garments, wholesale manufacturers can earn more than other garment makers.Knitting and Crocheting
– Given than wool knitting and crochet are niche apparel manufacturing, there is a major demand of manufacturers having the machines and skilled workers to knit woollen garments, and crochet laces and other items. Since much of the crochet and designer knitting are done by hand, you will need to have a team of people who can do it regularly. You can even approach cooperatives comprising hundreds of members who are adept at knitting and crocheting and can do it from home.
Fashion apparel sellers are always on the lookout for wholesale dress manufacturers who can partner with them. Register now
at the Amazon Seller portal and to cater to the crores of Amazon customers in India. Create your catalogue of products, list them in your online store, and allow other businesses to buy in bulk from you.*Source: Ibef.org: Textiles-and-Apparel-December-2017