We understand your concerns – is such a marketplace a good match for your company? Would it make any difference to your sales or brand image?
These benefits shown here give you an idea of how business could be lighter, simpler when you are online and how you can potentially build your sales figures, irrespective of whether you are a new or experienced seller.
To help you decide, we have put together an outlook on what perks you get after completing your amazon seller registration
. This covers important points like shipping, returns, payout process, delivery steps and product upload.
• First you list your product on our website by uploading several images of your product. You can add specific product descriptions, benefits, usage patterns, and images taken from all angles.
• Next, your product goes live on the website for sale visible to buyers looking for it.
• When your product is purchased by a customer, you get an instant notification from Amazon to schedule a suitable timing for doorstep pickup of the said order.
• You receive your payment within 7 working days from the date of shipping, deposited into your registered bank account.
• The buyers will inspect your shipment at the time of delivery.
• Any returned product will be delivered to you within 2-4 working days with no extra charges.
• In case of loss or damage to your product, you will receive your sales proceeds from Amazon, irrespective of whether Amazon or the buyer is responsible for it.
• You get to post Ads (cost-per-click). Learn more about Amazon’s Sponsored Products here.