Amazon Seller > Grow Your Business > Amazon Seller App
Amazon Seller App - Manage your Amazon.in business on the go
The Amazon Seller app allows you to manage your Amazon.in business remotely with features such as creating listings, tracking sales, fulfilling orders, responding to customers, and more—all from your mobile device.
What is the Amazon Seller app?
The Amazon Seller app allows you to manage your Amazon.in business from anywhere, giving you more control over how you run your business. Sellers in India can download this app at no additional cost.
How to use the Amazon Seller app?
Download the app from the Apple Store or Google Play. If you don’t have an Amazon Seller account, first set up a seller account. If you have an existing seller account, the app syncs with it when you sign in. After you sign in, the app helps you manage business details from anywhere with an internet connection.
What are the Features of the Amazon Seller App?
The Amazon Seller app has features to help you run your Amazon.in business smoothly from your mobile. You can use this app to list products to sell. Scan products with or without a barcode with the visual search feature and instantly discover details about the products listed on Amazon.in.
Using the Amazon Seller app may help you:
- Potentially save time with quick and easy access to your listings, sale details and other marketplace features.
- Manage inventory and product details remotely.
- Possibly improve your performance by keeping up with customer messages and reviews.
Create product listings and edit products photos
- Add offers to existing listings or create new catalog products to sell.
- Use your mobile device’s camera to scan barcodes, take product photos, and upload documents.
- Capture, retouch, edit, and submit professional-quality product photos using the Product Photo Studio.
Manage inventory and pricing
- Navigate product-level inventory details and get aggregated analytics.
- Optimize inventory decisions.
- Get product-level pricing details and make pricing changes.
- Receive push notifications to know when products sell.
- View pending orders and shipment status updates.
- Manage returns.
Track and analyze sales
- Track sales and sales growth. Use charts to track year-to-date sales performance and sales by date range.
- Compare performance to past years and monitor key performance indicators.
- View top-selling products.
Manage customer service and engagement
- Get instant notifications about customers questions and send replies through Buyer-Seller Messaging.
- Use the Seller Feedback Manager to manage and post public replies to customer feedback.
- Share on social media your storefront with the list of all your ASINs.
- Check Voice of Customer dashboard, video stories, and Seller Social for the latest updates.
- Deals: Monitor deal performance on the Deals Dashboard, track the performance of Lightning Deals.
- Sponsored Products: Manage and make adjustments to Sponsored Products campaigns.
- Track ad spend, impressions, and average cost-per-click (CPC) of all campaigns in a preferred time range.
- Update daily budget and bids for each campaign. Modify keyword settings and pause individual campaigns.
Leverage additional management tools
- Account Health: Keep an eye on account health metrics with the Account Dashboard.
- View service performance metrics such as Order Defect Rate, Cancellation Rate, Late Shipment Rate, etc.
- Track customer complaints.
- User Permissions: Share access with your team and control user permissions.
- Seller Support: Send questions to the Seller Support team and reply to your ongoing support conversations.
What are the Benefits of Using the Amazon Seller App?
The benefits of using the app are many—and growing. With the Amazon Seller app, you can:
Find products to list your offer on
Create listings and edit professional-quality product photos
Access inventory details for your products
Manage offers, inventory, and returns
Analyze your sales
Respond to customer messages quickly through Buyer-Seller Messaging
Manage Sponsored Product campaigns
Easily research and sell products on Amazon.in
How to Download the Amazon Seller App?
Login to your seller account
Use your Amazon.in seller account credentials to login. If you don't have a seller account, you can register as an Amazon.in seller on the app or by clicking the button below:
Start exploring the app
When you open the app for the first time, you’ll see new feature announcements and a help menu.
Is there an app for Amazon sellers in India?
Yes. The Amazon Seller App is Amazon’s mobile app that helps you manage your Amazon.in business remotely. You can download the Seller app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
What is the Amazon Seller app?
The Amazon Seller App is Amazon’s mobile app that helps you manage your Amazon.in business from anywhere at no additional cost. This app gives you the power to handle your business details conveniently from your mobile device.
How much does the Amazon Seller app cost? Is the Amazon Seller app free?
The Amazon Seller app is available at no additional cost. Download the app from the Apple Store or Google Play. Once you log in, you can manage business details right from your mobile device.
What do I need to register as a seller through the Amazon Seller app?
All you need to do is create a seller account using the Amazon Seller app. Please keep your GST, PAN, and bank account proof ready as these are required for registration. For details, click here.
Start your Amazon Seller Journey
Manage your Amazon.in business on the go with the Amazon Seller app
It takes only 15 minutes to setup your account